Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello and Welcome to the 2016 election for President of the United States!

My name is Emma Cohen and I am a Political Science student at the State University of New York at Oneonta. As a political science student I am interested in the behind the scenes work that it takes to get someone elected and as an American I am interested in the future of my country. 

This February I have the opportunity to go to New Hampshire to witness history firsthand with one of my political science classes and attend events hosted by almost all of the major candidates for president. Along the way I plan to share my experiences through this blog and some general information about the election process in order to give people knowledge they might not have otherwise known

No comments:

Post a Comment